MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

More Morrigan!

Haha, you got a spin good angle on Morrigan's character. While theres a bunch of these MVC3 commercials popping up I think you could make more videos with the way you characterized Morrigan. People would watch it I'm sure! Timing on the Jokes, sounds, bg music, everything is on point. You also have some the the best animated lip syncing I've ever seen. Keep it up!

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

cool

nice animation. the sound bytes for the chars are rounded enught o make a whoel strey! haha, your style is what made this video. good job!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

yay for collabs

It was good, I liked it, I like watching these more than sifting through loads of submissions and a collab is a good chance to let some new people or people you don't know about to shine in a vid that a lot of people are gonna watch. :)

SOTN - Lost Paintings [Re SOTN - Lost Paintings [Re

good stuff

good stuff, man, a lil softer than the original song, what did you use to do this? I did a song and submitted it to newgrounds so take a listen for me ok? :p I'm getting into remixing game music so that I can rap over it, its taking some learning but I'm starting to get the hang of it. good luck man, hope you submit some more stuff.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks.

You can read what i used to create this remake in my comment.

I recommend you to use FL Studio 7.0 or 8.0 XXL version.
With various plugins that fits you style of music.
For example: this tune is a soft and slow one which requires orchestra-style of plugins and soundpacks. And that is what i used.

And you can be sure i will submit more rameks in the future.

Take care now.